Monday, March 14, 2011

Favorite Blogs

I thought I would share some of my favorite blogs to read!

In no particular order:

Hyperbole and a Half
(This woman has a direct line to my funny bone! Anyone know where that line came from? 10 bonus points if you guess right!)

Sam's Tasty Art
(A cool designer who works for Avalanche Software/Disney Interactive Studios)

Imaginism Studios Blog

(I get inspired by this guy all the time)

Kmye Chan's Blog
(A cool traditional artist)

A Cynful Life
(A close friend of mine)

PostSecret

(This blog is just cool and the books are awesome)

Photoshop Disasters
(Because I like to know I'm not the worst designer out there)

People of WalMart
(Because I like to know I'm not the ghettoest person at WalMart)

Damn You Auto Correct!
(Because my phone sometimes thinks "awww" means "pooped")

No comments:

Post a Comment